The city works in lots of ways to make travel in Tigard easier for everyone, but we work better, smarter and stronger with community input.
Moving Tigard Forward.
Here are a few projects we are currently working on:
- Transportation System Plan - the roadmap for future investments in our community’s shared transportation system for the next 20 years.
- Pavement Management Program - Learn about planned projects for the 2021 paving season.
- Corridor Study of 79th Ave - the city is conducting to better understand travel behavior and neighborhood needs on SW 79th Avenue between SW Bonita Road and SW Durham Road.
- Streets for People - The city has created several pop-up neighborhood greenways providing walking and bicycle access for our outdoor community.
- Main Street Green Street Phase 2 - Planned street improvements for pedestrians and cars along the northern half of Main St. will start construction later this year.
- Safe Routes to Schools - Learn about the City’s efforts to encourage active transportation for kids to-and-from school.