Tigard Parks & Rec Mission
“We exist to provide healthy and diverse recreational opportunities through programs, events, parks, and natural areas, for all ages and abilities, ensuring that the City of Tigard is a desirable place to live and play.”
4th Annual Egg Hunt
Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Children ages 0-10 are welcome to participate. Come to Cook Park and meet the bunny, do crafts, face paint and enter a drawing to win prizes.
- BYOB: Bring your own basket!
- On-line registration: $3
- Day-of registration: $5; space is limited.
This event will occur rain or shine. Times below are tentative and maybe shifted to accommodate children's needs.
- Check In | Registration: 9 a.m.
- 0-3 years: 10 a.m. | 4-6 years: 10:20 a.m. | 7-10 years: 10:40 a.m.
Considering walking to the event? Check out the Cook Park Walking Map here.
Thank you to our sponsors: Value Village, Greenburg Pediatric Dentistry, Sierk Orthodontics, SportClips, Meyer Family ATA
Any questions? Call Kaitlyn McKinney at 503-718-2604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dirksen Nature Park Camas Festival
- Saturday, April 27 | 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Dirksen Nature Park (11130 SW Tiedeman Avenue)
Free Event | Event Details Here
Come and celebrate Tigard’s premier nature park! Learn more about the local significance of the camas flower while it’s in bloom, take a tour to find brass sculptures of local wildlife, and enjoy the recently completed oak savanna overlook, nature play area and more. Also see plans for upcoming construction of more amenities in the park and improvements to the Fanno Creek Regional Trail.