Tigard Parks & Rec Mission
“We exist to provide healthy and diverse recreational opportunities through programs, events, parks, and natural areas, for all ages and abilities, ensuring that the City of Tigard is a desirable place to live and play.”
Golden Egg Hunt
Tigard Parks & Rec is so eggcited to announce our 2019 GOLDEN EGG HUNT! Over the next three weeks we will be hiding six golden eggs in a variety of parks throughout Tigard. We will share a Facebook and Twitter posts containing various clues about where the egg is hidden. The first three to find each golden egg receives FREE entry into the Tigard Egg Hunt (April 20) and a bonus prize.
How to Play
- Follow the clues to find a golden egg.
- Take a photo with the golden egg and email it to us at email@example.com. The first three to submit will receive FREE entry to the April 20 Egg Hunt, plus a bonus prize. We’ll let you know if you've won.
- Most importantly, HAVE FUN and happy egg hunting!
- Scavenger Hunt clues will be posted on March 12, 14, 19, 21, 26 & 28 by 10 a.m.
- All golden eggs will be hidden within 20 feet of the provided picture clue.
- Golden eggs will be hidden in Jack Park, Cook Park, Woodard Park, Summerlake Park, Dirksen Park and Bonita Park.
4th Annual Egg Hunt
Saturday, April 20, 2019
- Children ages 0-10 are welcome to participate. Come to Cook Park and meet the bunny, do crafts, face paint and enter a drawing to win prizes.
- BYOB: Bring your own basket!
- On-line registration: $3
- Day-of registration: $5; space is limited.
This event will occur rain or shine. Times below are tentative and maybe shifted to accommodate children's needs.
- Check in/ Registration: 9 a.m.
- 0-3 years: 10 a.m.
- 4-6 years: 10:20 a.m.
- 7-10 years: 10:40 a.m.
Considering walking to the event? Check out the Cook Park Walking Map here.
Thank you to our sponsors: Value Village, Greenburg Pediatric Dentistry, Sierk Orthodontics, SportClips, Meyer Family ATA
Any questions? Call Kaitlyn McKinney at 503-718-2604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Dirksen Nature Park Camas Festival
- Saturday, April 27
9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Dirksen Nature Park (11130 SW Tiedeman Avenue)
Come and celebrate Tigard’s premier nature park! Learn more about the local significance of the camas flower while it’s in bloom, take a tour to find brass sculptures of local wildlife, and enjoy the recently completed oak savanna overlook, nature play area and more. Also see plans for upcoming construction of more amenities in the park and improvements to the Fanno Creek Regional Trail.