JOBS  |  MAPS  |  Codes  |  CONNECT  |  FORMS  |  CONTACT

Notice a public works problem?

Please let us know!

If your issue is urgent please call us at:
After-hours: Answering service @ 503-639-1554
Regular Business Hours: Monday—Thursday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. @ 503-718-2591

Remember: All issues sent to us via this website feedback form will be addressed during regular business hours.  If your issue is urgent, please call the after-hours number listed above.

 Create a Public Works Service Request
 Tree issue 
 Clogged storm drain/culvert 
 Debris in roadway 
 Vegetation obstructing motorist's view 
 Pothole (If you have a pothole issue on
Pacific Hwy. or Hall Blvd. please contact ODOT at 971-673-6200)
 Political sign in the right-of-way
 Signage or street marking issue 
 Issue with an existing trail or bike path 
 Maintenance issue on city property 
 Water leak
 Water pressure issue
 Water meter turn off/on in conjunction with customer repairs
 Water quality issue such as color/odor/taste 
 » Other (please be specific)

Location of issue (required)
Provide the street address, nearest intersection and/or landmarks.

Provide specific information about the issue.
Attach a photo (Use CTRL+CLICK to select multiple images)

Would you like a reply to this request?
Yes  No

The following information is required. We promise not to share it, but we may need to contact you for more details.
Name: (required)
Phone: (required)

Email: (required)

Report a Public Works Emergency
To report water, stormwater, sewer, street or park emergencies call the department or the after-hours answering service.

Typical public works emergencies include:
  • Sewer overflows
  • Flooding/high water
  • Hazardous material spills
  • Water main breaks or major water leaks

Public Works Department
Mon–Thurs: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

After-hours answering service

Did you know...
Both Hall Boulevard and Hwy 99W in Tigard are State Highways maintained by the Oregon Department of Transportation (ODOT). Questions or issues regarding their maintenance can be directed to the ODOT District 2B Maintenance Office at 971-673-6200 or e-mail ODOT Staffer Lili D. Boicourt.

Report Other Issues

Police non-emergency 
503-629-0111 or Web Link

Utility locates

Call 811 or Web Link

Water shut off due to non-payment

Utility Billing: 503-718-2460
Web Link

Code compliance issues

Web Link

Streetlight outage  

Web Link

Traffic signal concern

Web Link

Street sanding priority map  

Web Link

Water audit request

Web Link

Request email notification when page changes Email Me