Tigard Library Opening Update
• No-Contact Library Takeout: noon-2 p.m.
• In-Building Service: 2-6 p.m.
• In-Building Service: 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
• No-Contact Library Takeout: 2-5 p.m.
When you visit the library, health and safety will be the top priority. Face coverings and physical distancing will be required, visits will have time limits, and additional safety measures will be in place.
When you visit you will be able to:
• Check out your own holds
• Browse library materials
• Access computers, internet, and printing
• Use the restrooms
• Check out materials through continued Library Takeout
Service expansion is contingent on continued improvement in community health indicators and may change based on data and public health guidance.
Library Services Offered
Please follow the signs as you enter the parking lot.
- Drive-Up: No appointment is needed to pick up holds at the Tigard Public Library. If you have been notified that you have holds ready to pick up at the Tigard Public Library, stop by during our service hours, park in a designated space, and call the number posted at the designated parking space. Please have your library card number ready when you arrive. Holds pick-up service hours are noon-5 pm, Monday-Saturday.
In order to safely continue to provide holds pick-up services, library staff will place your holds on a covered table for pick-up rather than putting items in your trunk. Please wear a mask and observe social distancing guidelines.
- Call Ahead: For printing services, readers advisory, or staff-assisted browsing, please call ahead to 503-684-6537 before visiting the library. For those without a cell phone, call ahead of your visit to arrange your pick-up.
- Returns: The drive-up book return is open 24 hours, 7 days a week! Returns are checked in after a minimum of 24 hours in quarantine, so you may notice a delay in items being removed from your account. No late fees will be charged.
- Donations: Tigard Public Library cannot accept donations of books or other physical materials at this time.
- Online resources are still available! With your library card, you have 24/7 free access to our digital library with downloadable audio & ebooks, streaming movies, and more. Visit wccls.org to learn more.
- Updated WCCLS information related to library closures will be posted here: wccls.org/covid-19
- For City of Tigard information, you can visit www.tigard-or.gov/corona/