Walk-Up Service Available
Walk-Up Service Desk now available as part of Tigard Public Library Takeout
The Tigard Public Library is now offering an outdoor walk-up service desk as part of our Library Takeout services. At the desk, we will be able to answer your library questions, help you with print jobs, and browse the shelves to check out library items for you. The service desk is open on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 10:30 am - 2:30 pm, and on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30-5:30 pm. While at the service desk, please remember to wear a face covering, and maintain 6 feet of distance from library staff.
In addition to the walk-up service desk, you may place holds on items in the library catalog. Once holds are ready, schedule an appointment to pick up your items.
Returns are accepted at the drive-up book drop during the same hours as the service desk:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 10:30 am - 2:30 pm
- Tuesdays & Thursdays from 1:30-5:30 pm
Tigard Library News
- The Tigard Public Library building remains closed to the public
- Holds are permitted in the library catalog
- Holds pick-up is available by appointment
- Walk-up service desk is open 20 hours a week
- Returns are accepted in the drive-up book drop during limited hours
- If you have library questions, you can call us at (503) 684-6537, send us an email at TPLcomments@tigard-or.gov, stop by the walk-up service desk, or ask a librarian online.
- Online resources are still available! With your library card, you have 24/7 free access to our digital library with downloadable audio & ebooks, streaming movies, and more. Visit wccls.org to learn more.
- Updated WCCLS information related to library closures will be posted here: wccls.org/covid-19
- For City of Tigard information, you can visit www.tigard-or.gov/corona/