Planning, Permitting and Building Services
Updated: June 1, 2020
Hours of Operation
- Permit Center Counter: Closed
- Drop Box for Application Materials: Open
Mon-Thurs: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Please drop off your application materials in the drop box located in the Permit Center lobby. Permit staff will contact you with payment options. Drop box hours are 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. Mon-Thurs. Inspections will continue to be scheduled online.
* PLEASE NOTE: Due to an increased demand for services, please expect longer wait times for responses to emails, voice messages and building inspections.
- Planning/Engineering: 503.718.2421 or email@example.com
- Building: 503.718.2439 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Community Planning Division facilitates short and long term growth. Planning staff work with citizens and developers on everything from visioning projects to approving final development plans. The division also creates and maintains long range plans that guide development in Tigard and community livability compliance.