- Washington County Library card holders can use one of 75 computers for up to 3 hours a day.
- If you do not have a library card, you can obtain a guest pass for one day at the Adult Reference desk on the second floor or the Children’s Reference Desk on the first floor.
- Access the library's Wifi with your own laptop computer.
- You can make black-and-white printouts for 10¢ a page and color printouts for 50¢ a page.
- One computer, located on the 2nd floor, is equipped with a sheet feeder scanner.
Adobe Creative Stations
Two computers, located on the 2nd floor, are equipped with Adobe CreativeCloud software and flatbed scanners. Use Adobe Creative Cloud to create stunning posters, presentations and websites and fine-tune your photos with a professional polish. The suite includes Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Lightroom and much more.
Print From Anywhere
Do you use your laptop or mobile device at the library? Ever want to print something you’re working on? Is your home printer on the blink? Washington County Cooperative Library Services (WCCLS) now offers a cloud-based service that provides more options for printing.
With Print from Anywhere, you can print to a library printer from your laptop in the library, your computer from home, or your mobile device from almost anywhere. When you submit a document, it stays in a private queue at the library for at least four hours.
Get your print job at the library by entering your email address and paying for the pages you print. Learn more, get the code to print from Tigard and print on-the-go.
Need More Assistance?