Do you have books, DVDs or compact discs that you wish to donate to your library? The staff appreciates your
interest in helping to stretch our budget dollars and add to your community's resources.
Here are some guidelines to help you:
Thank you for your interest in donating to the library and enriching your community resources.
- The Library will ONLY accept materials in good to excellent condition.
- We cannot accept the following:
- Soiled, torn, worn, moldy or damp materials
- Magazines, VHS tapes or cassette tapes
- Encyclopedias and computer manuals older than 5 years
- DVDs with NR-17 or X ratings
- The Library may use your donations in a number of ways based on our needs. Options are:
- add them to the Library's collection
- donate them to the Friends of the Library book sales, or
- donate them to another library or organization
- The Library can give you a receipt for tax purposes, but cannot put a dollar valuation on your donation.
- The Library may occasionally be unable to accept donations because of limited storage space. It is always best to call ahead! Please call 503.684.6537.