Snowman Scavenger Hunt at Summerlake Park
Five snowmen have been hidden around Summerlake Park. The first ten families to find all the snowmen have a chance to win a FREE winter gift box.
How to play:
- Use the clues below to help you find the hiding snowmen at Summerlake Park in Tigard.
- Take a picture/selfie with all 5 snowmen in their hiding spots. REMEMBER DO NOT MOVE SNOWMEN.
- After you have taken selfies with all 5 snowmen, submit them to email@example.com
- The first 10 families to submit their pictures will receive a winter gift box.
- We will announce via Facebook when all boxes have been won.
- Have fun and enjoy searching for snowmen!
- Where is Snowman 1 hiding?
I am made of wood and nails, I connect to Summerlake trails. Pedestrians use me to avoid getting wet.
- Where is Snowman 2 hiding?
One of my favorite things is to run around a park. If I’m unhappy then you might hear me bark.
- Where is Snowman 3 hiding?
This is somewhere with a diamond, but it’s not found on a hand. I have people on deck, but I’m not a ship.
- Where is Snowman 4 hiding?
Look for a seat you push with your feet or ask someone to lend a hand.
- Where is Snowman 5 hiding?
You can find me near a place you go to wash your hands. I’m hanging where you often find info for recreation events.
Any questions? Call Kaitlyn McKinney at 503-718-2604 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Lake is the centerpiece of Summerlake Park. The 30-acre park has a ball field and picnic shelter available for rent. This park is also home to the Summerlake Dog Park.
Trails, including three footbridges over the lake, give visitors access to the lake, rhododendron garden, and open spaces interspersed with small wooded areas. The park is home to songbirds, ducks and aquatic animals.
Features & Highlights
- Picnic shelter rentals
- Ball field rentals
- BBQ grills
- Drinking fountains
- Horseshoe pits
- Play structures
- Tennis courts
- Basketball courts
- Picnic tables
- Rhododendron garden
- Summerlake Dog Park