LocationAsh Avenue Dog Park
Corner of SW Burnham and SW Ash in Downtown Tigard
HoursAsh Avenue Dog Park is open daily dawn to dusk.
- A shelter, benches and bicycle rack
- Dog-friendly wood fiber surface
- Recycled concrete manhole rings—for exploring
- Drinking fountains—one for dogs and one for their human companions
- Hose for washing paws and shoes
- ADA-friendly parking and shelter
A redevelopment plan is underway to construct new housing and commercial space on the site that formerly housed the dog park.
LocationWall Street off Hunziker
Potso Dog Park is open daily from dawn to dusk EXCEPT on Tuesdays and Thursdays when the park is closed until 12:30 p.m. for maintenance.
- Perimeter fencing, interior perimeter path
- Smaller interior fenced area for little dogs and puppies
- Double gated entry area
- Shaded picnic tables
This is Tigard’s largest dog park at 1.5-acres.
Dog Park Committee Needs You
The Committee assists the City of Tigard Parks Department to maintain the dog parks and acts as an informal liaison between the Parks Department and the dog park users. The Committee organizes community-related events at dog parks in Tigard (Dog Days of Tigard in July and a Halloween party in October.) If you are interested in becoming a committee member or assisting with events, or would just like more information, contact email@example.com